All members of the ASONE Community Hub are required to abide by the community’s code of conduct
- You must not post or upload any content which is illegal offensive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, false, or that brings or is likely to bring the ASONE Hub into disrepute.
- All events posted must follow branding guidance
- You will not upload content that will infringe another user’s, organisation’s or person’s rights.
- You understand that we accept no responsibility for content posted by community members, and understand that we reserve the right to remove/edit any content at any time.
- You will not use your access to the community to send unsolicited bulk emails or spam.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the community immediately at any time. If your access to the website is terminated or suspended for any reason, you must not access the website without our written consent.
- Any content you post to the website may be shared by us
- Please let us know immediately by contacting us (details below) if you have any concerns about use of the community or think these terms have been breached, by any user.